Manufacturing Innovative Mixing Equipment
M.G. Newell is proud to be a key partner with Admix. We have extensive experience with their products and offer full engineering and technical support to make sure you get the right product for your application.
Since 1989, Admix has manufactured innovative mixing equipment designed to resolve a processor’s most challenging mixing, blending, dispersing, and homogenizing issues. What sets Admix apart is their proven mixing technologies combined with our scale-up guarantees and application / ingredient expertise.
Admix has a variety of mixing equipment in order to serve all of the markets. The markets that Admix works with are food and beverage, cosmetics, chemical and pharmaceutical.
The Rotosolver ® high shear mixer is our flagship product with thousands of installations at food and beverage processing plants around the world. If your production line requires 100% wetting out of powders, and an easy-to-clean design that meets 3-A sanitary requirements, the Rotosolver is the solution.
The Dynashear ® inline high speed emulsifier disperses gums, stabilizers, proteins and sweeteners in a single pass delivering batch times as low as 3-5 minutes and less air entrainment.
Rotosolver High Shear Mixer
Admix’s Rotosolver high shear mixer has been an industry leader since 1993. The existing Rotosolver design was made even better, offering processors a significant improvement in performance and efficiency.
- Less Energy Consumption: through extensive streamlining, utilizing the latest CFD software and rigorous physical testing, our new Rotosolver II mixing impeller has been designed to efficiently apply every bit of energy to produce either mechanical or hydraulic shear and optimally direct flow that is beneficial to the process.
- Improved Dispersion: Achieve the same or better results in less time! The Rotosolver II offers an increase of over 115% in the mechanical high shear surface, more than double the shearing edges.
- Easy-to-Clean Design: We opened up the mixing chamber to ensure that conventional CIP procedures provide maximum cleanability.
Fastfeed Powder Induction and Dispersion System
The Fastfeed is an integrated, skid mounted inline powder induction and dispersion system using a specially designed powder suction pump and proven high shear mixing technology for rapid incorporation and wetting out of difficult powders.
The Fastfeed is unlike any other powder induction system, which typically relies on an eductor, venturi, or negative pressure generated by a high-speed mix head. The Fastfeed uses a high performance powder suction pump that vacuum conveys from 3 to over 100 lbs/minute of any powder, including hard to handle soy proteins, starches, phosphates, spices and powdered broth.
The design Fastfeed allows for continuous powder suction even as the viscosity and solids level increase...insuring that the system will never plug or foul.
Dynashear Inline High Speed Emulsifier
- Low maintenance design for minimum downtime – no bushings, wear sleeves, shims or bearing supports to wear out.
- Seal pressure ratings up to 350 psi. Balanced single and double-barrier mechanical seals are available, designed for sanitary applications with CIP requirements.
- Two models are available to process 10 - 175 gpm.
- Disassemble and reassemble for inspection and cleaning in less than 15 minutes.