To apply for this job, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process drop ship & special purchase orders, confirm receipt of emergency orders
- Process repair orders: enter sales order, purchase order and prepare for shipping
- Advise customers of pricing on repair orders
- SPX pump credit process
- Process customer returns, which may include processing a vendor return
- Match acknowledgements with purchase orders, check items and pricing for accuracy. Enter shipping information in purchase order or in sales order, if necessary
- Maintain order acknowledgement file
- Pull and copy MTRs and/or COCs to ship with orders
- Check to assure we are receiving acknowledgements, mainly from SPX, weekly
- Maintain consignment orders for all sites
- Process Consignment invoices
- Maintain and enter blanket orders
- Perform daily quality audits
- Generate and Perform daily cycle counts
- Back up Operations Lead & perform other duties as required
- Assist with switchboard back-up
Qualifications and Skills
- Three to five years of Purchasing experience.
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain and Warehouse processes.
- Two-year Associates degree required; Four year college degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Microsoft NAV experience preferred.