MYRON COMES BACK & ADDS PARTNERS
Four years later in 1908, Myron G. Newell returned to Greensboro, purchased the business back, and incorporated the company.
Newell named his mentor, R.G. Campbell, President while he assumed the role of Secretary and General Manager. Campbell honed his skills at the big cotton mills in Greensboro which aligned M.G. Newell with a major provider: White Oak, Proximity and Revolution (Cone Mills).
As we continued to evolve, another big decision by Newell came in 1912. Adding to our line of buggies and bicycles, Newell signed on to be a dealer for a new “bike” out on the market: Harley-Davidson!