Process control at your fingertips
The JBC-100 batch controller puts flow control directly into the hands of the line operator. The control unit regulates the quantity of flow to either your pump or valve while providing the user with instant feedback on quantities. Stainless steel controller enclosure meets UL-508A specifications.
- Simple, user-friendly entry of target flow quantity
- High resolution touch screen; color display
- Dual output control for your pump or valve
- Suitable for any liquid dairy or beverage product
- 7-day total summary of volumes
- Standalone Controller: 20.4-28.8 VDC, < 10% Ripple, 0.5A
- Controller with Enclosure & included 24VDC P.S.: 100-132 VAC, 2.1A
Flow Meter Pulse Voltage Requirements:
- Logic ‘1’: 17-28.8 VDC
- Logic ‘0’: 0-5 VDC
For pricing or additional details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 336-393-0100.
Interested in more offerings from Newell Automation? Visit the website at www.newellautomation.com