Our patented industrial connector technology makes manufacturing cleaner, safer and more efficient – here’s how.
- 100% sealed, eliminating leaks and dust
- No product build-up means better hygiene
- Easy to flush through for cleaning
Setting new standards:
With traditional hose-clamp systems, powder leaks through hose clips and there’s build up between spigot and connector. However, BFM® connectors seal from the inside so they’re 100% sealed, leak and dust-free. In other words, there are no crevices to collect product.
- Improved performance under (positive and negative) pressure
- No tools required for fitting = reduced health & safety risks
- Transparent BFM® connectors allow you to see product flowing between machines
Setting new standards:
With traditional hose-clamp systems, over-pressure and explosions caused hose clamp failure. With BFM® fittings, connector blow outs and leakage are eliminated because BFM® connectors seal from the inside. Under pressure the flexible metal cuffs push outward against the inside of the spigot, tightening and improving the seal.
- The more flexible, robust materials of BFM® connectors, over traditional connectors, significantly extends product life
- Snap-in fit makes installation easy
- Standardized BFM® connector sizes mean you need to keep less stock
Setting new standards
Inaccurate measurements and product variations with traditional hose clamp systems made installation a challenge. However, with BFM® connectors, change-overs happen fast and can be carried out in less than 40 seconds so expensive outages are a thing of the past.
In addition, BFM® connector sizes are manufactured in standard lengths and diameters, that means you can standardize BFM® spigot and connector sizes across the factory so need to keep less spare stock on-hand.
Contact us at email@example.com for a product demonstration or more information.
During the summer of 2021, BFM is going to start producing all of our Seeflex connectors with beautiful new-look BFM® blue cuffs. They will also have a distinctive BFM® blue ‘brand stamp’ at the top front of the connector body.
These changes will differentiate us dramatically from all other clear/white rubber connectors in the market and will give our connectors an even more professional presentation.
You’ll be able to immediately see if it’s a genuine BFM® fitting product!