Dechlorination and Chlorine Dioxide removal
Ozone removal and treatment
3rd party bioassayed systems for critical treatment or as a pathogen barrier
Sugar syrup treatment
UV TREATMENT FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Our PureLine D PH systems are aimed specifically at providing UV treatment for product and process waters used in the food and beverage industry.
By using a UV system you will eliminate harmful micro-organisms, reduce the bio-burden, protect against bio-fouling, lead to fewer CIP/SIP cycles and lower operating costs. Each system comes with a UV sensor to measure the active output of the UV system and make it easy to monitor and log performance.
- Continuous verification of performance with in-built low intensity alarm.
- Protect your process waters from microbiological contamination including chlorine resistant Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- FDA-approved materials used for all wetted parts.
- Chamber with tri-clamp connections and < 0.38 µm internal finish.
- *Automatic wiper (quartz cleaning).
- Can be fitted to skids.
- Can be retrofitted to existing process.
- Easy to monitor and log system performance.
- Does not affect taste and colour of final product
- No chemicals.
- Industry compliant materials.
- Sanitary Design.
- Self Cleaning.
- Easy integration.